Returns & Exchanges
Golden State floors offers a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee to all of our customers and within return approval from Golden State Floors. This guarantee not only ensures your complete satisfaction; it provides a simple step by step process for you to return your order. You may return your product, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery. We make this super easy for you – here is all you need to do:
- No Returns after 30 days of pick-up or delivery.
- All returns will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- There are no returns, refunds, or exchanges on transitions (end caps, reducers, t-mold, 1/4 round, stair nose, etc.).
- The product must be in the original, sealed, unopened boxes.
- The product must be returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you.
- There are no returns or refunds on special made-to-order products.
- There are no returns, refunds, or credit on installed products. INSPECT FOR COLOR AND QUALITY PRIOR TO INSTALLATION!!!
- There are no returns, refunds, or cancellations on closeout/discontinued items. No warranties are valid on closeout items.
- We do not accept returns of opened, damaged, wet, or items otherwise not in resalable condition.
- We cannot accept returns of less than 5 boxes of material.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs both ways.
- If you do not have a shipping company you may contact our logistics department and they can help you set-up return shipping at your expense.
- After we have received your product and completed a quality inspection, we will immediately process your refund. Full refund is for materials only and does not apply to any shipping charges.
To speak with a friendly customer support advocate who will be more than happy to assist you, please contact us via email.
On custom made or special order products, this policy does not apply, unless the product is defective. These are specialized orders made to order. Unapproved returns may be refused upon delivery resulting in you to incur additional fees and return shipping costs. The inherent characteristics of flooring allow for some expansion and contraction and color shades may slightly vary. Due to this, we cannot accept returns for color and thickness variations unless the flooring is off more than 1 mm in thickness or if colors are substantially different. With that said, we are always committed to your complete satisfaction, so please contact us to speak with a friendly customer support advocate, who will be more than happy to explain your options with you.
Visit our Terms & Policies page for more information.